TankSure® Protection for your heating oil tank
Our TankSure® program for aboveground oil tanks makes your life easier by testing for potential problems and providing a valuable replacement warranty.
Most people don’t know when their oil tank needs replacement, until it’s too late. It’s difficult to tell if your tank, especially if it’s an old one, has corroded from the inside out. And although leaks are rare, they do occur. We offer a tank protection program called TankSure® that will eliminate your worries. Hi-Ho Petroleum is proud to offer the latest in oil tank protection, including ultrasonic testing, a removal and replacement warranty for qualified tanks, and Pro-Form® advanced fuel technology.
The program includes:
- A visual inspection and ultrasonic test of your aboveground fuel tank using EPA-approved equipment.
- Tank replacement warranty. With our plan, qualified tanks are protected with this warranty after inspection.
- Pro-Form, a corrosion-protection additive, is added to every gallon of your heating oil. Pro-Form maintains fuel system cleanliness by preventing the formation of sludge in your oil tank, keeping fuel lines and filters free from blockage. We’ve invested in a state of the art bulk plant injection system to ensure every gallon of fuel oil is treated with the Pro-Form performance conditioner, and to ensure your system operates at peak efficiency.
We offer two options:
- $59.95 for a 275-gallon tank
- $69.95 for a 330-gallon tank
Sign up for TankSure® oil storage tank protection today!