The best way to protect your home’s heating system
Tired of worrying about your boiler or furnace maintenance? Now you never have to think about those repairs!
- Basic Plan
- Premium Plan
- Oil-Fired Water Heater
With a Hi-Ho Petroleum Service Plan, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ll stay warm when it matters the most. Just like health insurance or an auto care plan, our service plans are designed with comprehensive coverage in mind. Best of all, with your furnace or boiler running at peak efficiency, you’ll reduce the risk of breakdowns and could save up to 10% on your annual fuel costs!
With a Hi-Ho Service Plan, you get:
- same-day priority emergency service if you ever lose your heat
- substantial discounts on repairs
- a comprehensive annual preventive maintenance tune-up
- equipment allowances toward a new boiler, furnace, or water heater
We offer two Service Plan levels. Both include annual tune-ups to keep your equipment running smoothly. Choose from our Basic plan, or for even more worry-free coverage, consider our Premium plan. You won’t find more comprehensive parts and service coverage by any heating and cooling contractor in the area. The Premium plan also comes with various equipment replacement allowances. You can also add-on Oil-Fired Water Heater protection, and heating oil tank protection called TankSure.
Please see here for service plans terms and conditions.
The Basic Plan covers many things that typically go wrong with your heating system and includes an annual tune-up to increase your system’s performance!
Hi-Ho will repair or replace during the life of this agreement, at no extra charge to our customer, any of the following parts, which may become defective due to normal use or wear and tear.
- Aquastat (single only)
- Cad Cell Control
- Circulator Control (Singal Zone Control)
- Circulator Coupling
- Emergency Switch
- Pressuretrol Control (PSI only)
- Primary Control
- Thermostat (standard, 1 per year)
- Anti-Hum Device
- Flue Pipe
Warm Air Systems
- Air Filter
- Blower Belt
- Blower Motor (1/4-1/3 hp.belt-driven only)
- Blower Pulley (adjustable only)
- Fan Limit
Burner Replacement Parts
- Blast Tube
- Burner Fan
- Burner Coupling
- Burner Motor (up to 1/7 hp)
- Bus Bar Leads
- Cad Cell Assembly
- Cad Cell Eye
- Delayed Oil Valve
- Delayed Oil Valve Coil
- End Cone
- Flange Gasket
- Ignition Transformer
- Line Voltage Wiring (at unit only)
- Low-Voltage Transformer
- Low-Voltage Wiring
- Nozzle Adapter
- Nozzle Line
Fuel Supply Parts
- Firomatic Valve
- Fuel Filter Cartridge
- Fuel Filter Complete
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Gasket
- Fuel Pump Strainer
- Oil Line Fittings (burner only)
Total Tune-up Included
An annual tune-up will be performed once during the service agreement term during regular working hours.
The tune-up includes the following:
- Test and adjust oil burner for maximun efficiency.
- Install new air filters, oil filter cartridge and burner nozzle if necessary.
- Inspect Combustion Chamber.
- Clean and check electrodes and nozzle assembly.
- Oil all motors on burner, fans and circulators.
- Safety check all operating controls.
- Clean and inspect flue pipe including chimney base (where accessible).
The Premium Plan includes everything in the Basic Plan plus the significant addition of the following major parts, services and other allowances.
Choose this plan for our most complete coverage.
- Automatic Water Feeder
- Ball Valve
- Bearing Assembly
- Blow Down Valve
- Blower Bearings
- Blower Complete
- Blower Shaft
- Blower Wheel
- Boiler Valves
- Circulator Complete
- Digital Thermostat
- Draft Regulator
- Electrical Fittings
- Expansion Tank(diaphragm type)
- Feed Valve
- Gauge Glass
- Gate Valve
- Humidifier Float
- Humidifier Motor
- Humidifier Pad
- Humidifier Transformer
- Hy Vents
- Low Water Cut Off Float (#67)
- Low Water Cut Off Switch (#11)
- Mixing Valve
- Pressure Guage
- Purge Valve
- Radiator Air Bleeders
- Relief Valves
- Temperature Gauge
- Triple Aquastat
- Tank Gauge
- Zone Damper Motor
- Zone Valve Control
- Zone Valve Complete
- Zone Valve Motor (one per year)
- Zone Valve Relay
- Zone Valve Stem
- $250 boiler/furnace replacement
- $100 burner replacement
- $75 indirect water heater
- $70 oil tank replacement
- Venting of baseboard heaters or radiators
- Adjusting boiler pressure
- Adjusting water level
Oil-Fired Water Heater Coverage
- Coverage includes oil burner parts, aquastat, controls and emergency switch.
- $100 replacement allowance for a leaking water heater.
- This plan can be purchased only in conjunction with the Basic Plan or the Premium Plan.
TankSure is the best way you can prevent problems with your aboveground tank. Using EPA-approved ultrasound equipment, we conduct an annual tank inspection to identify the first signs of corrosion.
Once the tank passes the initial inspection, you will be accepted into the program. Should the tank fail subsequent annual tank inspections, it Division of will be replaced at no cost to you.
Hi-Ho Petroleum today to learn more about our service plan options.